Thursday, March 1, 2012

Word Verification Words

What if you need an exotic name/word that isn't connected to a human culture? Word Verification words, as in the old Blogger word verification system for comments, can be an interesting source. Here is my list:

A
Ablyt
Alaysia
Anterso

B
Bacoun
Bergicat
Bioners
Boiliti
Burace

C
Carbilli

D
Disedn

E
Ednesh
Entsu
Expkna

G
Gensper
Gueaster

H
Holignes
Homill
Hostuf

I
Imisho
Ingta

M
Merbean
Monalfl

P
Pyrar

R
Ressess

S
Skerr
Sokettu
Stegypnos

T
Thookth
Toria
Tuntic
Tzess

Y
Yasion

1 comment:

  1. Your blog about Korean language is really informative .I am beginner of learning Korean language. I am going to Korea for educational purpose so i need to learn basic Korean language. I have learnt many lessons from Pimsleur comprehensive Korean language audio CD. It is easy way to learn Korean language.

    ReplyDelete